WHAT IS IT?
Skin booster therapy involves injecting micro-injections of hyaluronic acid into the deep layers of the skin. These micro injections do not create a volumizing effect. The skin booster is made up of mild hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and minerals that focus on skin hydration and texture improvement. A skin booster is a product that helps to hydrate the skin deeply, improving elasticity, tone, and texture. It also stimulates collagen development in the skin, which helps to restore the skin’s natural radiance.
- Consultation with our experienced and qualified dermatologist/ cosmetologist who will understand your concern.
- Skin is cleansed and a topical anesthetic is applied to ensure patient comfort.
- Then microinjections of the deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid booster are given
- Post that the area is cleansed again and you are good to go.
- You may experience slight redness or swelling on your skin for a couple of days.
The results usually last for 6 to 9 months. We recommend a series of boosters over a period of 3 months to enhance the results and ensure longevity. Microinjections of hyaluronic acid restore skin moisture while increasing elasticity, firmness, and brightness. It’s preferable to simply apply moisturiser since the injections can go deeper into the skin and remain longer.