Laser hair reduction is a procedure that targets the pigment melanin in the hair bulb arresting the hair growth. This leads to permanent hair reduction. Laser Hair Reduction is the best option to permanently get rid of unwanted body hair. It beats out the traditional methods of shaving, waxing, or threading any day when compared economically.
PROCEDURE FOR LASER HAIR REDUCTION
- A concentrated beam of light is directed at the hair on the affected area to remove it.
- This light is absorbed by the pigment and damages the follicle sufficiently to minimize future growth.
- Lasers can eliminate hair that has grown for several months to years. However, the outcomes may vary from person to person.
What should you expect following a laser hair reduction treatment?
The procedure requires a minimum of six sessions. Approximately 15-20% of hair will be removed throughout each session. It is common for your skin to feel somewhat dry after laser hair reduction. The doctor will suggest moisturizers to help calm your skin. Hair will fall out in the treated region during the next month. Your next session will take place within a month to six weeks.
Pre-treatment instructions for the treatment
Our dermatologist will give you precise guidelines to follow to get the most out of your laser hair reduction treatment in Mumbai at the PHI clinic. Some examples of popular instructions are:
- Before heading to the clinic, shave the region to be treated.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure for at least a month before your treatment.
- Avoid using tanning beds.
- If you’ve ever had cold sores, tell your doctor.
The benefits of laser hair reduction
Laser hair reduction is extremely adaptable, and it may be used to treat nearly any part of the body, including the face, arm, underarms, leg, and bikini line. Here are some of the most significant advantages of laser hair reduction that should not be overlooked.
- Laser hair reduction is highly accurate and can remove thicker hair while causing no harm to the surrounding sensitive skin.
- Laser treatment is quick. In fact, it can treat small areas like the skin above your lip in just a minute and larger areas like the back in under an hour.
- Laser treatment is appropriate for all skin tones. The only criteria is that the hair should be dark enough to be picked up by the laser. There are no harmful effects on pigmented skin.
- It makes skin appear silkier and smoother.
- Return to normal activities immediately following the laser reduction treatment.
To accomplish the above-said benefits, you can book an appointment with the PHI clinic for laser hair reduction treatment in Mumbai at Chembur. PHI CLINIC uses FDA approved global hair reduction system ALMA SOPRANO TITANIUM for Laser Hair Reduction which has the following features:
- Fastest Laser Hair Reduction In The World
- Uses 3 combined wavelengths
- Painless experience for customers
- Cuts treatment time by 50%
- Uses clinically proven 3D technology
- Super-Sized Treatment Area (4cm2 spot size)
- Suits all skin tones
Results of laser hair reduction
The results of Laser Hair reduction are nearly permanent, with only 5-10% requiring additional treatments or maintenance.
There is no significant downtime following Laser hair reduction treatment. The effects of the procedure are instantly noticeable. Immediately following the treatment, there may be redness and swelling in the treated areas, which will subside with time