WHAT IS IT?
The advanced next-gen Hair PRP is known as Hair GFC! Hair PRP has been the gold standard for hair regrowth treatments for a long time now. Hair GFC is known as Growth Factor Concentrate which makes use of activated growth factors from the Platelets in the client’s blood. This triggers the growth phase in hormonally challenged hair roots.
- Consultation with our hair expert trichologist who will examine the quality of your hair and hair follicle
- A local anesthetic is used over your scalp to make the procedure comfortable
- Hair GFC is a simple medical treatment where your blood is drawn from your arm and then processed to separate the platelet component of blood.
- This Growth Factor Concentrate is then injected into the affected areas of the hair roots via microinjections.
- It is crucial to have the right doctor for hair GFC, as the right layer and depth are of utmost importance.
Hair PRF/ GFC enhances hair regrowth by utilizing your body’s stem cells. Results are seen typically within the first two months of the treatment. For best results, consistency is key. You will notice decreased hair fall, followed by early regrowth and increased length of hair. It also helps with stimulating hair growth after a hair transplant.
Results are usually seen after 2-3 sessions. We recommend 6 sessions for best results.