MICRONEEDLING & RF
WHAT IS IT?
Microneedling radiofrequency is a cosmetic procedure that uses radiofrequency waves and tiny needles to rejuvenate facial skin. Your body produces more collagen and elastin as a result of the microscopic wounds, which mend your skin and make you look younger. Collagen induction therapy is another name for it.
- Before getting started, your doctor will use a topical anesthetic on your face
- Pricking the skin with small sterile needles is part of the procedure with a pen-like tool. The pinpricks are so small that you likely won’t notice them after the procedure.
- A serum or calming cream will then be applied post-treatment. In total, this process takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Shrinks pores
- Helps with Acne and other scars
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Anti-aging effect
- Helps with hyperpigmentation
- Reduces stretch marks and cellulite