How To Keep Acne Under Control?
Acne is one of the most common skin concerns to be found amongst people in today’s time. Acne affects people of all ages, skin types as well as colors. But not all acne is of the same type. Just as people differ, acne too differs from one to another. Acne is an emerging skin concern that should be dealt with on time. Delaying an Acne treatment may worsen problems. A timely solution with a tailored treatment is a must.
Although suffering from acne might seem like a never-ending battle, it can have severe impacts on your mental health and well-being over time. In a study conducted, it was observed that people had a lower sense of confidence when they met others. They reported low self-confidence while dealing with acne mainly on their face. The link between your skin problems and your mind is much stronger than one can realize. Acne tends to make people conscious about their looks and takes a huge toll on their mental health as well causing anxiety, stress, depression, social isolation, etc. Well, fret not cause we happen to provide you with the best Acne Treatment in Mumbai. Getting you affordable luxury, find the most suited acne treatment in Chembur at the best rates.
What is Acne?
Acne is a skin concern that occurs when your hair follicles are clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is mostly seen to occur in teenagers as well as adults. The symptoms of acne can be considered in a huge range. Right from uninflamed blackheads to pus-filled pimples or large, red, tender bumps. Blanket treatments are not recommended for such skin concerns as they might make matters even worse. Hence it’s better to get a tailored acne treatment.
Causes of acne:
Acne is seen to develop when the sebum, an oily substance produced in your body to lubricate your hair and skin plugs into your hair follicles and clogs it. Bacterias tend to trigger inflammation on that particular spot and infect it. This causes severe acne.
The 3 major factors that tend to be responsible to develop acne on your skin. For the acne to become prominent, these three need to be present in your skin:
- Overactive sebaceous (or oil) glands
- Abnormal shedding of dead skin cells
- A proliferation of acne-causing bacteria.
These happen to contribute to the development of a pimple. A pimple grows when a pore is clogged and the oil has no escape out.
Risk factors that develop acne:
Even though these claims cannot be backed up by any scientific data, certain factors could be responsible to develop acne. They include:
- Hormonal changes caused by puberty or pregnancy
- Certain medications, such as certain birth control pills or corticosteroids
- A diet high in refined sugars or carbohydrates, such as bread and chips
- Having a genetic link to acne
- Part of your family history.
Triggers of Acne:
Certain things might tend to trigger your acne problems. The triggers include:
- Junk food
- Sleeping in makeup
- Dirty phone screens
- Dirty pillows
- Improper cleaning
- Bad products
- Unstable hormones
- Dirty makeup brushes
Tips for keeping acne under control –
You prevent acne from getting worse by washing your face well. Keep these tips in mind while washing your face:
- Gently wash your face once or twice a day with warm water and a mild soap or acne wash.
- Use gentle, circling motions rather than scrubbing your face.
- Always completely rinse your skin after you wash it, and gently pat it dry. Avoid rubbing your skin.
- If your face feels dry after washing it, use a moisturizing lotion. Look for skincare products that say “non-comedogenic” on the label.
Other tips that could help prevent acne or at least prevent your acne concerns from getting worse are:
- Shower as soon as you can after any activity that causes heavy sweating, especially sports.
- Try keeping your hair off your face. Having hair hanging in your face can cause a breakout. Washing your hair every day may help.
- Do not scrub or pick at your pimples. This can make them worse and can cause scars.
It is very important to be patient with your acne treatment. While some acne treatments may work quickly, others might take some time. Make sure to not use too many acne control products at once as it can make your skin dry. Resulting in more sebum creation and increasing your acne issues overall. See a dermatologist to make sure to know what kind of acne it is. Find the best acne treatment in Chembur only at PHI Clinic.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]