WHAT IS IT?
Dermal Filler is an anti-aging solution for wrinkles, under-eye circles, sagging skin, and other signs of aging. It is a minimally invasive and non-surgical procedure commonly used for volumizing the lips and enhancing cheekbones.
Dermal Fillers are soft gel-like substances that are injected under the skin. They are a safe and effective treatment. This treatment is an art and to get that youthful appearance, you need the perfect artist.
PHI Clinic has celebrity cosmetologists, plastic surgeons and dermatologists who are certified and experienced in the field of Dermal Fillers. They have a thorough understanding of facial anatomy, techniques and types of dermal fillers, ensuring the best cosmetic outcome for you. PHI uses only FDA approved dermal fillers.
- Our team of cosmetologists, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons will evaluate your skin concern and run you through the procedure and expectations of the treatment.
- Strategic points on your face may be marked as the appropriate injection sites for the filler. Photographs may be taken of the areas to be treated.
- Before the procedure begins, the treatment area will be cleansed with an antibacterial agent and then anesthetized.
- The area to be treated is then injected with the dermal filler.
- Once the results are deemed satisfactory, any markings on the face are cleaned and an ice pack is applied, if necessary.
One of the reasons, dermal fillers are popular is their ability to add volume and decrease wrinkles with a single visit to the doctor. Results typically last for three to six months, depending on the location of the injection