Brides-to-be, we know it’s your fantasy to have glowing, brilliant skin on your big day. All things considered, to a wedding makeup artist, your skin resembles a base on which they will attempt to give you the ideal marriage glam. However, with your bustling plan for getting work done skincare and haircare may regularly turn into the most insignificant part of your needs, leaving you with breakouts, dull skin, dry hair, and a large group of other skin issues. “How would I deal with my skin and hair” is an inquiry that each bride of the hour worries over before their important day! PHI CLINIC got some of the best BRIDAL SKIN AND HAIR CARE TIPS FOR YOU:
- Begin eating nutritious foods for healthy hair, such as nuts, eggs, and anything high in Vitamin B, to help bring shine and light to dull locks from within.
- There’s no better time to start drinking 8 glasses of water a day for your hair (and skin!). Make every effort to avoid substituting sweet beverages or diet soft drinks for water.
- Scalp massages are a great way to unwind in the midst of the chaos while also increasing circulation for more robust, shinier hair.
- Deep condition your hair on a regular basis, and book a hair spa appointment at your salon.
- Trim your hair two weeks in advance because it’s the only way to get rid of dry, damaged ends and make your hair look healthier. A colour job should also be finished two weeks ahead of time.
- Eat foods high in vitamins B, C, D, zinc, iron, protein, and biotin. These foods aid in the internal strengthening of your hair.
- Avoid over-styling your hair with hairdryers and level irons, especially in the weeks and days leading up to your wedding. Heat-treated locks can snap, crimp, or appear dry and powerless.
And to get some hair treatments done at the bridal skin care clinic in Mumbai, PHI clinic helps you to get the best hair care results before your wedding.
- While many people are aware of the long-term benefits of sunscreen, even short-term sunscreen applications can provide amazing benefits to your skin. As a result, apply it to your skin for about 20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Bridal skincare typically includes cleansing, toner, and moisturization; this is the best way to achieve radiant skin. Choose a lotion that is appropriate for your facial skin type: gel-based if you have prone to skin inflammation, cream if you have dry to normal skin, and lotion if you have dry to normal skin.
- Finally, treat yourself to a fantastic lip care routine, which should be included in a bridal skincare package. It’s straightforward. Before going to bed, try a decent Do-It-Yourself lip clean (try a toothbrush and water, or espresso mixed with honey) and a liberal layer of lip ointment Simply following this 5-minute technique will give you the pink, delectable lips you need for your wedding day.
- Facial steaming aids in hydration and has a calming, soothing effect on your skin, which also promotes radiance. It’s also an excellent way to get rid of migraines.
For all of the above-mentioned tips, various treatments should be considered, and these treatments should be completed prior to the wedding. PHI CLINIC, Mumbai’s bridal skincare clinic, offers the best treatments for you and your skin.