WHAT IS IT?
Botox is a drug doctor have been using for years to treat wrinkles and facial creases. Botox is most often used on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines.
- Local anesthesia may or may not be applied based on your comfort level.
- The doctor uses a small needle to inject Botox into specific muscles with only minor discomfort.
- Results are appreciable in 48 hours but it generally takes 7 to 14 days to take full effect.
The result lasts for anywhere between 3 to 6 months. As muscle action slowly returns back, the lines and wrinkles begin to reappear. The lines and wrinkles often appear less severe with time and repeated sessions.
- Reduces visible signs of ageing
- Treats moderate to severe forehead lines
- Crows feet
- Frown lines
- Stop migraines
- Reduce excessive sweating